- This event has passed.
Insolvency Laws – What it Means for Small Business
February 17 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm| Free
This Insolvency Webinar is interactive and provides an up to date overview of the small business insolvency regime in Australia. Our presenter, Tania White is an experienced Commercial Lawyer and will guide participants through:
- an understanding of what insolvency is,
- the warning signs of a financially distressed business,
- practical ideas of what businesses could do to avoid financial distress,
- the latest Government Insolvency Reforms,
- the consequences of insolvency, and
- where to go for help.