- This event has passed.
Flood & Storm Recovery: Feeding Solutions & Managing Effluent – webinar
July 28 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Are you experiencing wetter conditions than normal on your farm?
Agriculture Victoria invites you to a webinar which will provide practical solutions for temporary feeding options following the recent storms and floods and discuss how best to manage on-farm effluent in the current wet conditions.
Temporary feeding solutions (with Scott McDonald)
- Temporary cattle feeding solutions
- Long-term permanent options for feeding
- Siting infrastructure on-farm.
Managing dairy effluent in wet conditions (with Rachael Campbell)
- Assessing for structural damage
- What to do if your pond/s are full
- Minimising water use in the dairy