Biosecurity in a Changing Climate Field Day – Kernot
October 23 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm| Free
Pathogens, Parasites and Pesky Pests Field Day on biosecurity in a changing climate and its impacts on agriculture in Southern Gippsland.
Field day topics include:
• Biosecurity planning, farm hygiene, current and future pathogens and parasites;
• New and emerging pest plants as a biosecurity threat;
• Integrated pest management in a changing climate, a horticulture enterprise case study;
• Good and bad soil biology and what to expect in a changing climate;
• Liver Fluke and how to identify it ‘on farm’.
Morning session @ Kernot Community Hall.
Afternoon session @ Property of local dairy farmer, Andy Thomas.
Morning tea and lunch provided.
For further details, please call the Bass Coast Landcare Network Office on 03 5678 2335 or Register Here