- This event has passed.
Understanding & Managing Water Price Variability on-farm
February 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm| Free
Daryl Poole, associate, from RMCG. Daryl will discuss ways of better managing water price variability and reducing farm business shocks in years of high water prices. He will evaluate water products available to irrigators and discuss short and long term drivers of allocation price and the impacts these drivers have in wet, average, and dry years.
- Better understanding southern Murray-Darling Basin water market behaviour
- The impact of key water market drivers on water prices in wet, average and dry seasons
- Pros, cons, economics and tips for using different water products
- Costing water ownership versus purchasing allocation
- Smart water allocation purchasing strategies
- Daryl Poole, Associate RMCG
Daryl has worked in the water industry for over 20 years. He works closely with irrigators, helping them develop water risk management strategies.
This is a zoom event. You will need to register in advance for this event
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing important information about joining the webinar.
For technical issues, please call John Paulet on 0429 158 500.
- Flyer – Understanding and managing water price variability on farm (PDF – 102.4 KB)
- Flyer – Understanding and managing water price variability on farm (WORD – 484.5 KB)