- This event has passed.
Tender Writing Workshop for Gippsland Suppliers – Bairnsdale
August 2 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm| Free
The Gippsland region is experiencing unprecedented investment with a significant pipeline of construction, infrastructure and renewable energy projects underway or soon to commence.
GROW Gippsland is delivering a series of workshops to support local suppliers to understand procurement requirements including tenders and requests for quotation and to position your business to win more work locally.
The training will be delivered by procurement specialists with extensive experience managing projects from both the buyer and supplier side of the process.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn tips for responding to opportunities including marketing your business, understanding the evaluation process, complying with mandatory requirements and reviewing and understanding contracts
- Hear from local procurers about what they are looking for from suppliers
- Discover where to go for helpful information, to find opportunities for work and to make yourself visible to buyers
- Discover the support available to you through the GROW Gippsland program
Who should attend? Local businesses, business owners and suppliers in Gippsland who are bidding for work with Government and the private sector.
The topics that will be covered during the workshop:
- What is procurement and what are the different methods of procurement
- Early considerations of tendering
- Key considerations in preparing tender
- How to format the tender response
- How to build a capability statement
- Common mistakes in submitting a tender
- Do’s and don’ts of preparing a tender response
- Evaluation criteria
- What to do after tender award