- This event has passed.
Mental Health First Aid – Stratford (Day 1)
July 19 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm| Free
Do you work with or know a farmer, or a person affected by the current rural crisis in Gippsland?
Do you know the signs that someone isn’t coping under stress?
Want to know how to help?
This 2 day course held over a fortnight will teach you to:
- Identify & approach if you are concerned about someone
- Listen & understand without judging
- Pass on information about getting treatment
- Give help and support to someone experiencing mental health concerns
- Know what to do if a crisis situation arises
Bookings Essential by contacting Diane Robinson on 0438 841 270 or email
This is a Free course for Volunteers or $100 for Employees