- This event has passed.
Insuring Farm Assets – Fences, Fodder & Stock
19 October, 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm| Free
Knowing what assets you have on your property is essential when it comes to managing a major disruption to your business, whether it’s a fire, flood or storms. It’s impossible to recall everything you have stored in that now burnt down shed.
Agriculture Victoria’s Insuring Farm Assets webinar will discuss the importance of asset inventories, and the things you need to consider when it comes to insuring fences, fodder and stock.
Michael Myers (Adroit Insurance and Risk) – Michael has 35 years’ experience in the insurance industry and provides insights on how to approach insurance, what you need and what your insurance will cover.
- The importance of asset inventories
- Creating simple and easy asset inventories
- How to get your farm fence insurance right
- How to insure your cattle and fodder reserves
- What is ‘self-insured’ and what are the implications for your business.