- This event has passed.
Dairy Business Governance & Investment forum – West Gippsland
10 February, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 11 February, 2022 @ 4:00 pm| Free
The Business Governance and Investment Forum is a 2-day interactive workshop to explore the complex issues surrounding large-scale dairy farming operations. The course will introduce practical ways to implement effective business governance principles into your business and how to become investor ready.
Henry Treloar from Pinion Advisory will be facilitating this workshop. Henry is an agribusiness consultant with extensive experience in corporate governance.
The workshop will cover these key areas:
- Practical ways to implement effective business governance
- Understanding the difference between operational and strategic thinking and how to implement strategic planning within your business
- Options for family businesses to grow their wealth and transition their assets to their children
- The possibilities of introducing an investor to your business
- Risk management and understanding different business structures
It is recommended that you bring along 2-4 members of the farm business team to share the learning experience. Also consider inviting your farm advisor to participate in order to assist with implementing and applying the tools and learnings.
This workshop will be run in West Gippsland, venue TBC.