- This event has passed.
Carbon Farming in a Changing Environment – Moyarra
28 November, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm| Free
FIELD DAY- Becoming a carbon cocky – carbon farming in a changing climate – soil, trees and accounting.
You are invited along to this exciting field day on carbon farming in a changing climate and the opportunities for Southern Gippsland farmers.
- Soil carbon sequestration-what and how?
- Multi story farming- integrating trees and pasture
- Emissions auditing- Prom Country Cheese case study
- Introducing the LOOC-C- using a tool to identify carbon sequestration opportunities
- Demonstration of soil coring methodology for baseline and monitoring
10am for registration, finish time at 2.30pm.
Morning tea and lunch provided
RSVP is essential! click here to register