- This event has passed.
Boost Traffic Engagement through UX – online workshop
16 July, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
User Experience (UX) encompasses every interaction a person has with a company, its services and its products. It’s important that your website offers a positive user experience from the landing page to the thank you screen post-checkout. This will prevent a high bounce rate, checkout abandonment, and negative reviews.
This workshop will take you through various ways to increase your website’s UX. From using white space and the right images (in the right places), to a mobile-friendly design with optimised page speed, good UX is achieved through a combination of factors.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- The basic elements of good UX design
- Factors including visual design, accessibility, interaction, and performance
- Using analytics to pinpoint where you lose customers in their journey
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Boost conversion rates of website visitors into paying customers
- Meet (and exceed) customer expectations
- Ensure every interaction a customer has with your brand is positive
Attend this workshop to increase traffic and engagement through your website’s UX.
Bookings Essential – Register Here